PAY IT FORWARD 2013!

Alisa Steady of Alisa Steady Art sent me this wonderful little handmade gift for participating in the PAY IT FORWARD 2013! Pay It Forward is a project supported by bloggers to encourage homemade art while introducing yourself and your blog to other bloggers! We can all learn something from eachother and have something to show from it, too. This is how I received her cute handmade art through the mail. You can read all about Alisa on her blog at this link:  http://alisasteadyart.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2013-01-17T06:32:00-08:00&max-results=10
Alisa made the cutest mixed media writing journal! Along with her adorable business card there was a Thank You note for participating in the project. Now, I'm just waiting on a comment to my Pay It Forward post so I can send someone a handmade piece of art, too!


unFashionably Early,
CC

Comments

Popular Posts