H&M in TEXAS!

Okay, so I'm a day late and a dollar short. H&M opened a store in Dallas, Texas on August 18, 2011, and gave away prizes to the first 500 customers in line. But, what if I can't make it to Dallas? I enquired a month ago about why it was impossible to order online from H&M and have it delivered to Texas. A representative of H&M said that delivery to Houston, Texas was out of the question at this time, however, they will have an online store opening up in 2012 which will make it possible for Texans to order from H&M online! This news was so exciting that I had to share will all my fashionistas! In the H&M photo above: the bag is $24.95, the hat is $14.95, and the top is $19.95. With prices like these we can bring back the proverbial piggy bank.

unFashionably Early,
CC

Comments

Popular Posts